Vic Ahmed has extensive experience in fundraising from Angels, VCs, Financial Institutions and Private Equity. His leadership skills include a keen sense for establishing a vision as well as for strategic and tactical planning. His poise for innovation is combined with a high spirited leadership style that is reflected throughout his professional career for such U.S. companies as Founder and Chairman for Innovation Pavilion, CEO for Business Genetics, CEO for NESCO Inc., CEO for CCBI Inc., CEO for Parsec Group Inc, Founder and CEO for Vroom Technologies, Inc., Founder and CEO for CresSoft Inc, and Internationally as the Founder and Managing Director for IBSE in Lahore, Pakistan.
Vic is a gifted executive that engages with industry, the government, and the community in a variety of ways. He is an established community leader with roles in highly successful and visible communities and technology organizations. He has extensive experience in setting up strategic partnerships with channel partners to leverage their brand and distribution.
Education has been and continues to be a top priority for Vic. He has a BS in Computer Science and a BS in Systems Science and Mathematics from Washington University in St Louis, MO along with Graduates courses in Information Systems from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and Graduates courses in Market Strategies for Technology Based Companies from Stanford University.
Currently, Vic is active and has leadership roles in the following professional affiliations:
- 4 Past Chairman, Board Member Colorado Technology Association (CTA).
- 2 Board of Trustees member for TiE Global and Founder , Board Member and Chairman, The Indus Entrepreneurs, Rockies Region, TIE-ROCKIES.
- 8 Past Member, Board, KidzTek (bridging the digital divide for underprivileged kids)
- 6 Member Board, Colorado Secretary of Technology IT Commission
- 3 Past Board Member of Colorado Governor’s Innovation Initiative, COIN
- 7 Past Member Advisory Board of Bard Center of Entrepreneurship at University of Colorado
- 5 Member, Board, ICAST (sustainable development for underserved communities)
1 Chairman Board, CAMT (Colorado Association of Manufacturing and Technology)